What to Bring to Camp:
* Bible, Notebook, Pens
* Bed Roll or Sleeping Bag and Pillow
* Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo etc.
* Beach Towel and Bath Towel
* Medications- ALL medications and supplements must be in the original container. Prescription medications (including inhalers and epi-pens) must have either an attached prescription label or a signed letter from a physician.
* Sunscreen and Bugspray
* Closed-toed shoes and Slip-ons for pool area
* Jeans (required for some activities)
* Camp-appropriate clothing
* Swimwear (modest- no two piece unless it covers the tummy)
* Raingear and clothes that can get muddy
* Flashlight and Batteries
* Extra Money- to purchase snacks and items in snack shack (or buy a snack shack card)
* Stamped, addressed envelopes to send to family and friends while at camp.
What NOT to Bring:
Cell phones, electronics (except for cameras), fireworks, matches, lighters, drugs of any kind, knives and weapons of any kind, bubble gum or sunflower seeds, skateboards, bikes
1. LABEL EVERYTHING Put your name on your clothes, camera, Bible, pillow, sleeping bag, etc.
2. Pack your clothes in a soft sided duffel type bag: These will fit under the beds easily.
3. Leave valuables at home including jewelry, keepsakes, cellphones, ipods, cd players etc.